Saturday 13 August 2011

Eto'o shocks press room.


Today Samuel Eto’o added a twist today after he said he could be joining an English team in an interview the Cameroon world-class player said “Don't be surprised, I could join an English club very soon." So we will need to watch him very carefully.
The 30 year old also added “Negotiations are still in progress," he said. "Nothing says for sure that I'll depart from or stay at Inter, to whom I'm still contracted. But what I can assure you is that nothing has been concluded and as I leave this conference hall, I'll be going back to the negotiation table with the club.”
It has been said that he is very close to a move to Russian club ‘Anzhi Makhachkala’ for around a £30 million deal. Eto’o has also been liked with English clubs Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City.


No comments:

Post a Comment